Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I bought a Honda CRV 2016 that year, I was making my payments and then after 1 year and half I started to have some problems yet making payments, I got to a point where I couldn’t make a full payment but still sent some money usually like 100 dollars less than my monthly payments, so that money never reflected in my account and they told me that my car was in for repo. Then they sent me a letter stating that I most pay full amount of the car or the car was going g to be repo.

So I handle them the car since they refuse to help me by letting me pay the “passed due amount” only option was to pay car in full, they ever wanted to help me refinance, after I gave them the car back they mail a letter saying if I want the car back I can pay the passed due amount and keep paying the car monthly, but I already had another car since I work for a dealership, I am a car salesman. This bank is up to something bad. First scamming people with houses now with cars. This bank most close all branches.

This are delincuentes hurting families out there. Running credits and bank accounts, this is not normal, I will be taking them to court I have all my letters and calls recorded.

This is the worst bank ever, at my job we don’t use them anymore with any customers. That behavior is disgusting and we are against scamming people

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Dealer Services Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

What a bunch of BS! Deadbeats ruin their own credit!

These lenders are NOT your mother. They are under no obligation to "help you" which in the deadbeat's mind means "let me get away without paying"! Yes sir...it's the standard deadbeat whine and stomping of the feet like a little child!

Bring these consequences upon yourself by NOT doing what YOU agreed to do but it's all their fault, isn't it? You sorry deadbeats make decent people want to throw up!!!