Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

WFDS claims that i dont have insurance in my car eventhough I have full coverage since day 1 when I got the vehicle from the dealership. I sent them a copy of insurance cards, agent info and all the paperworks and still charge my account for additional 400 some dollars for insurance?

Really? Their customer service are the worst! Rude and very unprofessional liars. I havent been late on any payments for a year and half, now my account is charged off due to not paying the insurance they added.

Why would I pay the insurance when I have my own insurance.

Wells fargo is not a bank you would want to do business with. Stay away feom them!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 25, 2017.

Comments

This exact thing happened to us... Which has now caused our payment to be short...

And has now caused our payment to be late... They are now saying they charged off our account and want the full amount (17k). We have been trying for days to contact them...

NOTHING!!! I don't see how this is legal!!

This makes no sense! Are you positive you have FULL COVERAGE insurance in the amounts they require? What did they tell you was wrong with the insurance coverage you already have?

to Anonymous #1394268

Yes. But for some reason they never received the copies I faxed and emailed to them. They keep saying they don't have a record of me having insurance.

to Anonymous #1394545

Here's what you do. Go to your insurance agent and get the proof called an "in force" document.

Find out if they gave an office near you and go in person.

If they do not have such an office, send the documents by certified mail, return receipt requested. They need to refund all money you paid them for forced placed insurance.