Wells Fargo Dealer Services should be ashamed of the people that represent them as a company!The guys that work there and that call themselves customer service representatives are rude, and have no idea what customer service means.

I do not know who provides these guys with training, but let me tell whomever had trained these guys you FAILED. They are rude, liars and very very very disrespectful, and they also threaten their clients.

All i have to say is the human resources at wells fargo dealer services are hiring just anybody to do the job WRONG!I am disappointed and will never ever deal with them after i am done with my loans, and i am also going to do my research if i can transfer the to another auto loan company i will be doing that soon!

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #599310

Pay your payment's on time and You will not have this problem with WELLS FARGO DEALER SERVICES or Anyone else.Just because you have heartship's does not mean these companies does not want their payment's on time.We all have heartship's at sometime are the other.But tell me what company can survive if they let everyone slide by?Stop blaming the companies and Put blame where it goes,On yourself.

World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more