Bordentown Township, New Jersey
1.7

Over 2014-to-3/9/2016, and though my Wells Fargo Dealer Services auto loan was FULLY paid-off at around December, 2013, Wells Fargo STILL DID NOT end my my car's Title! This is DESPICABLE!!!!

I TR ED HARD to close this problem. I wrote letters to WF Dealer Services, and never even one time was contacted back in any way possible: phone, email, correspondence.

Finally I went to a local Toms River, NJ branch and asked for their help. A senior officer-type made way a lot phone calls before she connected with the correct WF Bank department, and they apologized and they promised to send me my 2008 Aveo's Title immediately.

That was last Summer of 2015.

I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY CAR's TITLE!!!!!!!!!!

Igned,

E.P.

in 08757

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of there customer service and extreme amount of my time that was wasted. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wells fargo dealer services auto financing. Wells Fargo Dealer Services needs to "send my title is the single, only solution. wf bank having neglected this for 2+ years in unlawful" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wells fargo dealer services auto financing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wells Fargo Dealer Services.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments