1.2K views

I sold my vehicle five days ago. The buyer paid cash which I deposited in my Wells Fargo checking account. When I tried to pay off the vehicle loan, Wells Fargo Dealer Services will only allow me to pay $1100.00. I have spent several hours trying to get them to accept payment from their own bank but they refuse. The employees at the local Wells Fargo Branch have tried with the same results. Finally one of the Branch employees withdrew the money from my checking account and deposited it directly in my WF Dealer Services account yesterday. Now WF Dealer Services claims that they have the legal right to sit on the payment for 4 days before they credit me for the payment, even though the transaction originated with their own bank.

These guys are running a scam. Therefore, I am in the process of closing all my Wells Fargo accounts (checking, savings, retirement, etc). I just transferred my retirement account. Will be opening new checking & savings accounts elsewhere later today.

NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH WELLS FARGO.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1194489

For the car loan They are worst.When you pay extra amount above the regular payment.It does not go to direct reduced the principal.unless you mentioned it otherwise it goes to next month payment Wells Fargo try to cheat customer They did not give the all information to customer and try to hide.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1007074

Wells fargo dealers are rude