Ive had my loan for 1 1/2 years.Never a late payment.

My payment was due on the 29th of the month. I was injured and ended up having surgery a week before my payment was due on the 24th. The dr told me on the 1st of the month, 2 days after my payment was due, that i would not be able to go back to work for several weeks and would be on disability. I called them 2 days later to ask for a payment deferment.

The first person i spoke to was very nice and said not a problem, call us when you know when you will be geting you disability check. I received a call from another woman a few days later wanting to know when i would make the payment. I told her i was waiting to hear from disability and she said they wernt waiting on disabiliity. She gave me 3 days to come up with the payment or turn it over to the repo dept.

The 3rd day is today. She called and asked if i had the payment and i asked for a supervisor.

She said there is no supervisors at this time and she was going to transfer the call to the repo dept so i could make arraingments have the car picked.She told me if the payment was not in by the morning, my car will be repoed by noon.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #714535

I rather take the bus then to have another loan with wellsfargo. Be careful do your homework nd know that it s true their customers services sucks as soon as they answer the phone the first thing they ask for is your checking account. Even after the car is paid off they keep calling over $25 oh yes $25 after I paid then thousands in high interest rate yes I will have to pay them so I don't hear fom them this blod suckers ever again.