Winter Gardens, California
1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Amy...

DO NOT TALK TO THIS WOMEN.I was scolded over and over again about my payments like she was my parent.

Do I understand they want their money? Of course. Do I understand that she was just doing her job ? Yes.

BUT what I do not understand is how you can talk to a customer in such a rude manner. I've gotten the third degree from other employees before and it was civil and straight to the point but they still tried helping out and understanding. Or at the very least do not scold me like I am your child , I was doing the responsible thing calling in to inform you about payment issues and you think you have the right to come at me to a point where I started to cry? No I'm in customer service even if you tell a customer no do it with a smile on your face .

I never want to talk to this women again , everyone else was amazing on customer service but she was probably the worst problem I've ran into .Watch out on calling in and who you talk to and make sure her name isn't Amy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Wells Fargo Dealer Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wells Fargo Dealer Services.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments