2.0

I can't get into online services.They locked my acct saying one of my questions are wrong.

Well I know my pets name. Had her nine years.

What do you mean wrong answer.You must not want your money.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wells Fargo Dealer Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wells Fargo Dealer Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Wells Fargo Dealer Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments

They do that so they can collect late fees from you.They make it impossible for customers to make payments on time.

You can't make a payment at a Wells Fargo Branch, their online system is ***, their automatic phone system charges you a service fee, and they send you a statement each month which is a total waste of money. Wells Fargo needs to update their systems and realize that people don't write checks anymore and mail them.

Customers want easy access to payment systems through their cell phones, tablets, or whatever.