Don't ever ever ever, get a loan threw wells Fargo dealer services.They are a *** joke.

They will ask u for everything close to your D.N.A. Some things are just ridiculous that ask, how do u pay your bills, are u full time part time, how do u buy groceries are u kidding me, I am so mad that I did not stay with HONOR FINANCE.

THE PEOPLE ARE RUDE, AND ***, THEY HANG UP ON YOU.DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME, OR MONEY WITH THIS *** BANK.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wells fargo dealer services loan from Wells Fargo Dealer Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo Dealer Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo Dealer Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments

Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more