in 2006 we signed with furture ford in sacramento to purchase a 2005 f-150 with wells fargo auto financing accepting .never and i mean NEVER untill the end of last year were we EVER late on payments towards this agreement with them .

then suddenly in dec. of last year i was diagnosed as haveing a terminal yet trealable deseas. my partner of 15 years had been sick for years before but we always maintaned our finac. oblig..

in december we lost our home to a cooperate agencey to use as thier newest and nicest flopp house for meth heads and the like, so we needed to save all that we could in order or find new haouseing. wellsfargo was notified of this and we were told there was nothing they could do to help with the payments on the vehicle. no nskip one no refi.....nada *** thing. we had 36,000.00 invested in this truckn with only a year and a half left to go.

the answer was' "surrender the vehicle or youll be cahrged with embezelment.EMBEZELMENT! can you beet that ***. 36,000.00 of our money,no transportation now and they speak of a feloney?! be ware of this bank.

they are greedy money mongers wholl take down thw best people at thier lowest is they can.

give back the truck, appologise for your attitud or give us a new truck you sons of bithches...gotta go.getting pissssssed again.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments

I work for WFDS and the only people that have problems are the losers that don't pay their bills! POS losers!

to WFDS employee Binghamton, New York, United States #585756

I had money stolen ( taken without permission) for my account by a wfds employee.

Your employer is a thief .

CRIMMINAL

to WFDS employee Newark, New Jersey, United States #669841

You won't be saying that when you lose your job and can't find another one and you become homeless or can't afford to put a meal on the table. If any person is a loser, it's you for making that ignorant statement.

to WFDS employee #1027250

All your statement proves is that you have awful customer service. Thanks ks for proving all of our points

Pay your bills and quit blaming others! Can you spell L O S E R ??? :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry