We took a loan out with Wachovia dealer services, and it soon became wells Fargo dealer services.They now have the worst customer service I've ever come across.

The last time I spoke to them, I requested a manager. Now, my job was downsized a few years ago, and my wife and I decided to tough it out. We have had to call before, and I've got into fights with them, but this last time I called was the worst. This "manager" told me that I should "borrow the money from a friend" I told him that was obnoxious for him to even say, his remark was, " if you don't have the money to pay, we have nothing else to talk about, have a nice day", and the line got quiet.

I waited for about five seconds and asked, "hello, is anyone there?" Waited another couple seconds, got mad because I thought he Hung up on me. I used some profanity, thinking I was alone, but I wasn't. He pretended to hang up on me. Really?

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY TO FINANCE A BICYCLE!

they are the worst in all aspects of a loan.We are checking into trying to refinance with another company.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments

World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Wells Fargo Dealer Services - Did not answer to my debt vilidation notice Wells Fargo Dealer Services "I submitted forms to Wells Fargo several times. In regards to my auto loan. I have sent in my SS card and DL as their corporation has asked for...." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more