We took a loan out with Wachovia dealer services, and it soon became wells Fargo dealer services.They now have the worst customer service I've ever come across.

The last time I spoke to them, I requested a manager. Now, my job was downsized a few years ago, and my wife and I decided to tough it out. We have had to call before, and I've got into fights with them, but this last time I called was the worst. This "manager" told me that I should "borrow the money from a friend" I told him that was obnoxious for him to even say, his remark was, " if you don't have the money to pay, we have nothing else to talk about, have a nice day", and the line got quiet.

I waited for about five seconds and asked, "hello, is anyone there?" Waited another couple seconds, got mad because I thought he Hung up on me. I used some profanity, thinking I was alone, but I wasn't. He pretended to hang up on me. Really?

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY TO FINANCE A BICYCLE!

they are the worst in all aspects of a loan.We are checking into trying to refinance with another company.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments