A guy from wellsfargo dealer services called me this morning and asking me what is my name that he cannot pronounce my name, that was very rude to call somebody and telling the person you can't pronounce the name ,then why did you called?and how are you sure you are talking to the right person?

he talked to me in a very rude manner despite the fact that i told him to call the name he has that i will correct him if he does not say it right, he told me he will hang up on me if i don't tell him my name, that's not a good customer service approach.He has forgotten that customers pay his salary.He is also giving the company a bad reputation, even if a customer pays late, is still a customer.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments

World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more Wells Fargo Dealer Services - Did not answer to my debt vilidation notice Wells Fargo Dealer Services "I submitted forms to Wells Fargo several times. In regards to my auto loan. I have sent in my SS card and DL as their corporation has asked for...." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more