4.8
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

They have treated me more than fairly.Mine got a bit messy due to sudden loss of income, sudden moving, Sudden car Maintenance issues that cost over 1500.00.

I was a few months behind. I promised to pay past due balance this month and well.. My car got picked up Friday Morning I had a long weekend stressed over my beloved Mustang. Today I paid the fees and I am here to say..

They let me Reinstate my loan and I pick up my car Tomorrow. I must say if your car gets taken by them, Promptly call, Pay the fees immediately and I myself learned a lesson in this.. No matter what pay the car payment first even if the car is not running, or the transmission falls out, or the upper and lower housing for the thermostat suddenly splits in half. I can't wait to sit in my vehicle tomorrow..

Also, Apparently Wells Fargo, Includes the Repo fees in your balance due.. So pay what they want and you will have your vehicle back...

I am a pleased customer and say they are Very Fair...I would recommend them.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Wells Fargo Dealer Services. the best about wells fargo dealer services auto loan from Wells Fargo Dealer Services was repo. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wells Fargo Dealer Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Wells Fargo Dealer Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments