1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I purchased a truck and was convinced that wells fargo was supposed to be the best , by financing manager.This company has only harassed me from the begininng.

They lie , twist the facts,and bully customers. They love to push customers around. One of the most disrespectful companies i have dealt with. The CEO of Wells Fargo must be pretty evil person , thats what greed does to folks.

If the CEO allows for his employees to treat customers like this .he has got to be a crook. The solely try to destroy your credit . i have asked for a detailed credit statement with no codes besides the amounts so you can tell what they are actually charging.

Investors beware before purchasing stocks.They way they do business will certainly lead to a investigation so day.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Wells Fargo Dealer Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo Dealer Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo Dealer Services credit statement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments