I purchased my vehicle in July, 2015 and drove it back for service 2 hours later. The vehicle spent the following 8 weeks in and out of the service department due to the faulty transmission (recall) I contacted WFDS and begged them to help. The car is a lemon. The entire department is a group of brain dead morons. They ignored every request for assistance. This bank will give you more service for a pack of gum and nothing for a $11,569.00 car note. I stopped payments since Ford was going to buy out the note. Ford dragged their feet and the car was repossessed.

There is no integrity, ethics or value with Wells Fargo Bank. I will take the bus before I do business with them again.

The repo guy dragged the vehicle over 150 feet from the back. Causing additional damage to a lemon. The owners manual clearly states the vehicle must be flat bed towed. The front tires are ruined dragging the vehicle as they did took rubber off the tire. They will be compensating me for 4 brand new tires. I gave them a deadline of the 18th or they also will be responsible for the rental car. This company is the worst.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of car from Wells Fargo Dealer Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo Dealer Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo Dealer Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments