Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have been trying to pay off my car loan for 2 weeks.It's in collection now as I've not been able to get ahold of anyone through their phone number.

I was on hold 4 hours last week and nobody answers the phone and the option to leave a voicemail was full because of their mailbox. I finally got ahold of someone in a different department and spoke to a supervisor and explained to her I've not received a phone call or any written information on my vehicle and all I want to do is pay off my loan and she was unable to help me because it's in collection. I'm on hold now as I type this and it's been 1 1/2 hrs and still nobody. My vehicle is going to be repod if I can't get ahold of anyone.

All I want to do is pay it off.I don't know what to do or who to call.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of car loan from Wells Fargo Dealer Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo Dealer Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo Dealer Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments