2.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Im upset because me and my husband can't buy a home now.I turned in my car payment 527.00 on the 14th before it was 30 days and at the bank where i paid the payment didn't tell me there was another late charge of 56.00 dollars so 2 days later i get a call from wells Fargo and they tell me I'm 32 days late!

I then go down and pay , then i assume because it was 56 dollars and never had to pay a late fee like that , I thought I was ok. I then went down so we can do the last process of buying a home , which is finding out loan. DENIED ! after we paid to get our credit up and because this misunderstanding our credit went down 72 points over 56 dollars !

I had to file with dispute dept and I really hope this is solved and our credit is fixed. It broke my heart to have to tell our kids and Grandbaby that all the house we loved and wanted , can't be done now. Just thinking about it makes me sad. We worked so hard to finally own our own home and now we can't unless this can be reversed and my score goes back up.

Please help...6237602813 Alisha Obezo #sadmompissedmom#

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). aobezo28 is overall dissatisfied with Wells Fargo Dealer Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wells Fargo Dealer Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Wells Fargo Dealer Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments