I wish I known these reviews before I dealt with them moved to a new area new apartment new job out on a serious illness for Dr. with no benefits no pay tried calling call to make arrangements and the guy was so rude and let me except it wouldn't make arrangements with commitment anybody else than my last hundred dollars of been without food for three months they can have the car back And I pray that this guy or anybody with them don't face what I face and have someone treat them like they treated me

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wells Fargo Dealer Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo Dealer Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo Dealer Services car financing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments