1.5

I had some financial hardship during the months of Oct.& Nov.

So, Wells Fargo said that they would put Oct. & Nov. at the end of my loan. This meant that I owed for Dec.

I paid Dec. & Jan. I called on 2/10 to make my Feb. payment and was told that by making this payment I won't owe anything until March.

So, I told the representative that I wanted to go ahead and pay Feb. & March on 2/10/16. I went online on 3/15/16 and noticed that it stated that I was due for March. I called Wells Fargo and proceeded to tell the representative about my payment that was made on 2/10/16.

She told me that she would have this taken care of because instead of WFDS putting my payment towards March, they put it towards my principal. I thought it was taken care of until I received a phone call on 3/29/16, stating that I was 11 days late. I again explained what happened in my two conversations on 2/10 & 3/15. I was transferred to 4 different people with the last one being a supervisor named Ms.

Vaughn. I requested to have my previous conversations that were "recorded" reviewed. She agreed and said that I would receive a phone call the next day, 3/30/16. I had a missed call from WFDS on 3/31/16.

So, I called them back and spoke with a representative named Jay. I told her what was going on and she told me that the supervisor would have left a message if they were calling to discuss the situation being questioned and to ignore the phone calls. I called back yesterday 4/1/16 and a representative told me that she would send Ms. Vaughn an email to call me.

She took my name and phone number.

Never received a phone call.Still waiting on a response as to why I would still owe for March when it was paid on 2/10/16.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wells Fargo Dealer Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wells Fargo Dealer Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Wells Fargo Dealer Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments

Wells Fargo Dealer Services makes it impossible to make payments to them.They won't take your payment at any Wells Fargo Bank, they are limited on the forms of payment they will accept, and charge you a service fee for using their automated system.

All they are trying to do is keep their customers from making payments on time, so that they can charge outrageous late fees.

They really don't care about their customers.