I found out from my cousin who used to be in the towing service for many years, his dad owned it, and said that it is illegal for a towing company to repo a vehicle from Wisconsin, they would have to go to the county and get proper paper work to enter, and it takes more then a day to do so.Well my vehicle was is superior wi and they repoed it.

They sold it at the auction and want the remaining balance. I'm not giving them a dime. What they did was illegal. Now I'm trying to get a lawyer.

Everyone said Wells Fargo is bad.I will never do business with them, plus some of my friends closed their bank accounts and went to a credit union after this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wells fargo dealer services auto financing. Wells Fargo Dealer Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wells fargo dealer services auto financing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wells Fargo Dealer Services.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments

Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more