I found out from my cousin who used to be in the towing service for many years, his dad owned it, and said that it is illegal for a towing company to repo a vehicle from Wisconsin, they would have to go to the county and get proper paper work to enter, and it takes more then a day to do so.Well my vehicle was is superior wi and they repoed it.

They sold it at the auction and want the remaining balance. I'm not giving them a dime. What they did was illegal. Now I'm trying to get a lawyer.

Everyone said Wells Fargo is bad.I will never do business with them, plus some of my friends closed their bank accounts and went to a credit union after this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wells fargo dealer services auto financing. Wells Fargo Dealer Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wells fargo dealer services auto financing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wells Fargo Dealer Services.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments