1.3

Do not finance throught this company. They represent thenslves as a credit rebuilder, not true. I missed payments after a year in good standing because the vehicle I purchased broke down and it cost me almost 1600 to fix. I called requesting a defferment however was told the expense did not qualify. Only to find out almost a year later that it apparently did.

My credit took a hit from the late payments. I have now become debt free and my credit score has risen, however the late payments are the only thing effecting the credit score. I send a request to adjust the late payments being that my account has been in good standings for almost two years and is almost paid off. I recieved correspondence stating that an adjustment will not be done.

This company is predatory in practice and takes advantage of those that may not have the best credit at the time you purchase the vehicle, but does nothing to keep customers.

Terrible expeience, I will never use in the future nor will I reccommened them to anyine I know. I am paying this off as quickly as possible in order to ensure they dont get a extra penny of interest.

DONT DO IT!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of wells fargo dealer services auto financing. Wells Fargo Dealer Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wells fargo dealer services auto financing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wells Fargo Dealer Services.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments