I originally had my car financed through Wachovia Bank, which became Wells Fargo a few years back.I, just this month, made my last car payment which was automatically taken out of my account.

Well I only owed a balance of $50 and they took out my entire loan payment of $500, which I had NO clue would happen. I figured the amount I owed would be taken out, as I had just received a statement stating what I owed. So to my shock I check my account balance the day after my payment was taken out and see $500 gone as opposed to $50. I made 4 phone calls to see why this happened and see when I will get my money back.

The frist person was rude and said well the computer has no idea how much money to take out so it takes the entire payment until the balance is paid and then we refund the money, which I was told would be on May 17th. I am told I can fax my bank statement showing where the entire amount was taken out instead of the correct amount and my refund would be expidited. So I call back the same day to confirm receipt of the fax and they can not confirm it because they need time to process it. Why someone can not get up out of their chair and tell me if it is there or not, I will never know.

So furious I decide to wait and hope I get my money back quickly. Well a week goes by and still no money, so on the 17th I check my account and still NO MONEY! I call and talk to another associate, who was a bit nicer this time and get nowhere again, this one tells me I will not get my money until May 18th until after the title has processed. Well it would have been nice to get the correct date in the first place so I talk to a "surpervisor".

The surpervisor says he will check my refund date and I say I need to know when I will be getting my money. I do not have enough money to just be missing $450 for over a week now. So he tells me you will have your money tomorrow, he checked with the refund department. Well I wake up and check my account, today, May 18 and NO MONEY!

So I call a 4th time and am FINALLY told that I am being MAILED a CHECK NOT a transfer. So the first 4 people LIED to me. I was told by the SUPERVISOR I will have the money today. Are you kidding?!

So the last person I talked to said the check goes out today and they do not have the capability to wire transfer refunds. ARE YOU KIDDING ME...YOU ARE A BANK!!!!! How did they get my payment every month...by wire transfer, basically. So they take your money on time every month but when it comes to giving your money back good luck getting it some time within the next couple of weeks.

I will NEVER do ANY business with Wells Fargo ever again, and I advise everyone else not to either.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #677482

I'm going to make my last payment this week.Let's see how this go.

I did not have them take my money out of my account. I made payments manually.

Wish me luck!!:?

My car loan is through wels fargo dealer and recently it was vandalism done the vehicle my car insurance sent a check made out to me and car dealers it has to be signed by dealer services in order for me to cash it my vehicle is sitting in shop as we speak and when I called a guy by the name if carlo who works for wells fargo dealers was very rude to me and now sending me through loop holes for check to be sign srter I pay this car off I will never in life go through them again I pay my care early every month and I dont deserve yhis kind of treatment I have to pay $70 each day extra my car sit at paint shop out of my pocket very unhappy customer :(

Fresno, California, United States #672791

I currently have a loan with them too that will be paid off later this year and they are morons. I hate to talk to them or even deal with them. Will be glad to get rid of them for good.

New York City, New York, United States #607650

If you can avoid it, PLEASE DO NOT do business with WF! From personal experience- they SUCK!

Chicago, Illinois, United States #599243

they are *** who dont follow through on anything,

I can top it.They threaten to repossess a car that is traded in and threaten to repossess my new car and they have no lien on it.

I went with a different bank.

They keep sending new pay off amounts.they are talking to third party individuals about being a dead beat and it goes on.

hollins1

SIR, I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.WELLS FARGO DEALER SERVICE'S GOT MY LOAN ALSO.I WISH YOU LUCK.I HAVE NEVER SPOKE TO ANYONE IN THE WELLS FARGO DEALER SERVICE'S OFFICE.BUT I HAVE HEARD A LOT OF TALK ABOUT THEM.MY VEHICLE IS SUPPOSED TO BE PAID OFF IN FEB.2013.I CANNOT WAIT TO GET RID OF WELLS FARGO DEALER SERVICE'S.I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE TAKE OVER.