Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I was making on time payments for 3 years.I do all my banking online and when 1 payment I made in March was returned they put it through again.

That one was also returned. I had to close my bank account because of Identity theft and I forgot to notify them. I didn't hear from them or get anything in writing, so the next month I went to make a payment-realized I needed to change my payment info. I was oblivious that that payment was presented twice and declined in March.

It is now October and a tow truck came to my house and told me I was being repossessed. He had no paperwork, I received nothing in writing from WFDS, but I was threatened-give me your car or I will call the Sheriff. I was dazed and confused-I never had any trouble with the law before and I didn't know what to do. The whole thing seemed sketchy but I called WFDS after the tow truck took my car.

They said it was too soon to make a deal with them since they had not received the "Paperwork" yet. I said I didn't get to see any paperwork at all. they told me to check back in a few days.

I have been calling daily for 2 weeks and I have gotten no where.I have a highly sought after car in mint condition and I feel like they wanted to take it to turn it again (after 3 years of payments from me!)

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unwillingness to deal, Corporate policy, Bureaucracy.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments

slw9932

I traded in my car to a chevy dealer and ended up not getting financing.My car I traded was financed through Wells Fargo.

I too had paid for 3 years. When I wanted my car back the Chevy dealer told me it was sold. That was Monday and I had just traded it on Saturday. After 1 week of haggling with dealer I called Wells Fargo.

They stated that the dealer could pay off my car and WFDS would give them the title. Even though I was the owner. I was FLOORED!!!!! I will NEVER use WFDS again in the future.

They are in kahootz with ripping you off.

I hope you get your car back.They probably sold it to a dealer!@