we have had a car loan with wells fargo for 3 years we have made are payments on time and my hubby has been out of work for a year and so have I. But we still.make payments I called to see if we could skop one payment seeing iys been a hard month and they allow it onces a year when I called I was connected to someone that could help me but when asked why I needed it I told the that we havent had work in ayear and are havina hard month and we would be able to make next months no problem I was told ITS NOT ARE POLICY TO HELP PEOPLE WITHOUT JOBS I was like are seriouse and she said yea I told her I wouldnt need help if I was working amd I talked to a few others who were very rude Iwas then told we can do payments wjitch I thought would wave the late fee nope it doesnt this bank want you to fail the dont give a *** about anyone

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments

Out of work for a YEAR??? Have you ever thought about looking for a job, the both of you???

We see exactly what we're dealing with here.You signed a contract in which YOU agreed to make each and every payment on time.

They aren't your charity or anybody else's charity.However, since punctuation and sentence structure were covered in the second and third grades and very clearly you didn't advance to that level as demonstrated directly by YOU in YOUR "writing", it's a dead giveaway you don't have the business capability to understand these things and no, I don't work for them.

Wells Fargo Service is great. I have paid my all Lons online so happy

to Hunke #1374564

The only complainers, whiners and wailers are the deadbeats who bring the consequences upon themselves then come here to blame everyone else.It's directly out of the "Deadbeat's Handbook".

You, on the other hand, are an example of integrity.Keep it up and you will do well!

to Hunke #1377209

Hunke, the ONLY people who whine about them are those who don't pay on time, then come here to blame them and complain about the consequences THEY very clearly brought upon themselves.The only people who stick up for them are similar sorry deadbeats.

Because people like you and me can see thru their sorry mentality, they just can't stand that! Their intelligence level is too low and they realize they have no rebuttal. As such, their only response is the typical low IQ "you must work for them".

Keep being financially responsible and you will do well in life.By your very astute observation, you've already told the world you are far above the sorry, habitual, excuse making deadbeats!

We.have concider it the lady my hubby talked to said if we do that they will get a court order to garnish his wages when he gets work for the diff which means they could sell it for way less and make us pay the rest

I understand your frustration.We (unfortunately) have a mortgage with Wells Fargo and had similar problems.

In this horrible economic environment which the banks created, Hells Fargo doesn't care about helping struggling families.

If I could change banks I would.You may want to consider just giving them the car back if they don't want to help.