This company should not be allowed to continue conducting business.They harass me daily, they call me at least 3 times a day (from 9am-around dinner time )and leave mean and threatening messages about reposessing my vehicle.

This starts after only a couple days of my payment being late . Their customer service reps are terribly rude and condescending, and interrupt you while you are speaking . They have contacted my best friend in the past and my older brother -informing them of my financial situation and giving them the gory details of my account status!!! They break laws and they really cross the line and i really dont understand how and why they are allowed to continue treating people this way .

I desperatly regret getting my car loan through wachovia - not because they were a bad company , but because they sold to wells fargo.

This company has brough nothing but stress and headaches and i would strongly suggest not doing business with wells fargo dealer services .I have never written a review online for anything because i dont have the time or strong enough desire- but after how this company has treated me i will take an hour out of my day if it means saving one person from going through the anguish of dealing with this horrible company !!

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments

Nikalseyn - you obviouly work as a customer service rep for wells fargo dealer services ....your personal attack is unnecessary and will be deleted ...:) have a great day :)

You obviously work for wells fargo services ..your comment is a personal attack and will be deleted :) have a wonderful day !! :)

nikalseyn

I don't suppose you have ever considered that you are a deadbeat and Wells Fargo is just trying to get you to pay your bills? Just a thought. Perhaps, if you got off the dole; moved out of your in-laws basement; and got a job you would be able to better appreciate the responsibilities in life.

to nikalseyn #1027256

You have to work for Wells Fargo or 8th you don't I would apply because you are exactly what they are looking for in reps. IGNORANT PEOPLE