I had to go on short disability through my job, and I called Wells Fargo prior to the Sept.due date to try and refinance my car for a lower payment, submitted the forms.

My Account manager informed me that I was approved and the sept payment was not needed the new payment would began October 25, 20133 at almost 100 dollars less. In October early I received a call from a nasty Tanisha stating my payment was over due for the old amount, I informed her of the refinance she stated it was not in the computer. I called the acct. manager , he told me to resubmit because I had started signing on the o-borrow line then stopped, I had to make correction and re-faxed the forms , I did.

they stated they were received. I went and traded the car before my Oct. dated now Nissan called and got the payout amount, told them they would cut them a check. They stated that they never received the check and reported to credit B.

that I was still had an open account and over 30 days late.Now my credit is bad and I cannot get out of my mortgage with Wells

Fargo Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments

Wells Fargo Dealer Services - Problem with Insurance Pay-off after Accident - RUDE service Wells Fargo Dealer Services "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more