I had to go on short disability through my job, and I called Wells Fargo prior to the Sept.due date to try and refinance my car for a lower payment, submitted the forms.

My Account manager informed me that I was approved and the sept payment was not needed the new payment would began October 25, 20133 at almost 100 dollars less. In October early I received a call from a nasty Tanisha stating my payment was over due for the old amount, I informed her of the refinance she stated it was not in the computer. I called the acct. manager , he told me to resubmit because I had started signing on the o-borrow line then stopped, I had to make correction and re-faxed the forms , I did.

they stated they were received. I went and traded the car before my Oct. dated now Nissan called and got the payout amount, told them they would cut them a check. They stated that they never received the check and reported to credit B.

that I was still had an open account and over 30 days late.Now my credit is bad and I cannot get out of my mortgage with Wells

Fargo Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments