I am not a fan of Wells Fargo, but I purchased a premium used car and the loan of 20K went to Wells Fargo.Since I pay all my payments on line, I assumed I could pay my auto loan on line...not so, your web site is impossible and your office is closed on the weekends for help.

NOT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY OR USER FRIENDLY!

I should have know since Wells has bee severely fined by the government for unethical banking practices.

Actually, your company fleeced one of my works each month for over drafts, but this was part of the governments case against you.SHAME ON WELLS!

I would have never chosen Wells.

This person wrote the review because of "website hard to use" at Wells Fargo Dealer Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo Dealer Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo Dealer Services wells fargo dealer services auto loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments