I chose Wells Fargo Dealer Serivces for my car loan because I have had a wonderful experience banking with Wells Fargo for the last 20 years.I am saddened to say that the payoff process was so complicated (for unknown reasons) that I am actually considering closing all of my Wells Fargo Accounts!

I attempted to make a phone payoff, but was told that amounts over $4000 couldn't be processed via phone. I went to make a wire transfer from my Wells Fargo checking to the Wells fargo account to payoff the loan. Two hours of sitting with a banker and we were unable to do this!!! Despite numerous calls to the customer service at Wells Fargo Dealer services and the help desk!

They can't take a payment at any branch. So I MAC sent my check overnight, now two days later my payment is still not even posted! I would also note that the process at other companies for overnight confirmation of lein release is to pay an additional fee.

Wells Fargo dealer services requires you to open your own fedex account and call them with the account number.Very inefficent process and cumbersome to say the least.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments

World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more