I chose Wells Fargo Dealer Serivces for my car loan because I have had a wonderful experience banking with Wells Fargo for the last 20 years.I am saddened to say that the payoff process was so complicated (for unknown reasons) that I am actually considering closing all of my Wells Fargo Accounts!

I attempted to make a phone payoff, but was told that amounts over $4000 couldn't be processed via phone. I went to make a wire transfer from my Wells Fargo checking to the Wells fargo account to payoff the loan. Two hours of sitting with a banker and we were unable to do this!!! Despite numerous calls to the customer service at Wells Fargo Dealer services and the help desk!

They can't take a payment at any branch. So I MAC sent my check overnight, now two days later my payment is still not even posted! I would also note that the process at other companies for overnight confirmation of lein release is to pay an additional fee.

Wells Fargo dealer services requires you to open your own fedex account and call them with the account number.Very inefficent process and cumbersome to say the least.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments