I called wells fargo to try to get to the deferment dept.after getting transferred 3 times I was not told the correct info, so I had to call back go back thru 3 dept to get to the right one then told don't take debit or credit it had to be a check, so I had to call back a third time to pay a $25 fee.

They asked me know I needed a deferment and asked me if I still had a job, and that this had to be recorded, don't ever get a loan thru this bank.

Now I see why there customer service is so terrible and they are losing customers.I would never bank at that bank or get another loan thru them stay away

Review about: Wells Fargo Dealer Services Customer Care.

Your a Wells Fargo employee aren’t you anonymous saying all the things you can’t say when your on the clock so you come and get it out here! We can tell that’s how Wells Fargo employees feel about consumers that’s why customer service sucks!

to Anonymous #1409597

Why not offer a point-by-point intelligent rebuttal?You can't, can you?

Your only response is the worn out, old, immature response, right?How sorry does it get???

Guess what Einstein, they have thousands of customers who NEVER have any problems with them because unlike you, they pay their bills on time!They agreed to fund your loan which they did.

You agreed to make on time payments WHICH YOU DON'T! As obvious as the rising sun, it's YOU is causing the problem.

Paying on time is NOT an option however, that concept is hard for deadbeats to understand.Bottom line: If YOU don't like the consequences YOU are bringing upon YOURSELF, then do what YOU PROMISED to do...PAY YOUR BILLS ON TIME!