2.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Setting up online auto pay was impossible because of a previous account set up. After 3 1/2 hours on the phone with 4 employees, we decided to just write a check every month.

The monthly statements reminders stopped, even though we DID NOT opt out of paper statements. Without a reminder during the busiest time of year and during the loss of a loved one, we simply did not have a payment on our minds. Paper statements are only a courtesy they say. Our fault of missing payments ...

yes. A courtesy "call", "email" or a "late payment letter" would have been nice. Especially since Wells Fargo is advertising their philosophy of "Courtesy" since 1890 something. Nope....no courtesy in sight.

Then we find out, that Wells Fargo is sending mail to a NON EXISTENT address. Collection phone calls were made to phone numbers that do NOT belong to us. If we'd like proof and records of that, we would have to subpoena Wells Fargo. Not only would we face lawyer expenses, the bank will also charge cost of reproduction, postage, research, delivery and attorneys' fees.

They declined me writing immediately a check to pay up! A irreversible repossession note was the way they chose to go. Our credit was always impeccable with a current score of 790. As a first time offender, I think we would have deserved a chance to catch up on our payments.

Instead we were treated like notorious late payers. Our credit score went way down and we are marked until the end of 2024.

This will affect our upcoming home loan dramatically! NEVER will we finance with Wells Fargo again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Dealer Services Auto Loan.

Preferred solution: Remove bad credit reporting!.

I liked: Interest rate offered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 17.

Comments

I have seen so many comments about my car got repod blah blah blah my checking account this and this. JUST MAKE THE PAYMENT.

They are not a bad company they do what they hve to do to get the payment. I’m nearly done paying off my loan and I have never had an issues with them.

Get your fianances straight and stop blaming others for your own personal problems. Idiots.

it sounds like it's time for wf collection team to turn auto dialer

#1420428

In other words...you failed to make a payment. You can make whatever excuse you want...bottom line...it's YOUR account, YOU are an adult and its up to YOU to make your payments on time.

YOU failed to make payment on time but you come here to stomp your feet like a little child throwing a temper tantrum to blame them. You are a real piece of work!