Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I could give zero stars, I really would! Had my auto financed through wells fargo dealer and was involved in an accident in 2016.

This accident totaled my car. Upon calling they advised me to make my monthly payment as usual, unfortunately with no car to drive I was unable to. However a month and a half later my insurance paid out and a month after that my GAP coverage paid. I figured at this point I would receive some form of communication to advise me of my balance and I could take care of that before hitting my credit, ya know, since my insurance just paid you close to 10K!

No notifications, no emails, no phone calls, until Nov 2017 when the collections person called to inform me of my LOW balance. I asked how long I would have before it hits my credit and he said it already reported! WHAT!?!? So, needless to say my credit score went down by 100 points.

Once I calmed myself, I called back only to find out that they have sent notices to a wrong address! I advised them that I was under the impression that when I called in to get auto financing prices for my new car that the service rep was able to update that information. Well, that wasn't the case, and now they are unwilling to work with me at all on the fact that they pretty my destroyed my good credit! Needless to say, I will never get a loan through them again.

This company has the most ridiculous customer service I have ever seen.

I have since closed all of my banking accounts and moved to CHASE Bank! So Far Chase has treated me very well!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Dealer Services Auto Loan.

Preferred solution: I don't think I want anything from this company. I was a raving review for them prior to them messing up my credit! I am a responsible hard working single mother, and I feel like I was not given a fair notice of my balance on the loan. .

I didn't like: Customer service, Poor communication, Incompetence.

Comments