Wells Fargo Dealer Services - Problem with Insurance Pay-off after Accident - RUDE service
I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about $17,412.90 -- my insurance co. paid $15,324.12 and I have a pending GAP claim for the balance. Well, since the insurance company made that payment in Oct. I didn't make an Oct. car payment, I was also out of work for over 3-weeks. I was told this morning that GAP would be sending over a check this week in the amount of $2,133.78 -- so, I shouldn't owe Wells Fargo anything!! (My note was due on the 23rd of every month)
But, I got a bill from them saying that my account was past due for Oct. and that I owed for Nov. and I needed to make a payment immediately to avoid collection. So, I call them this morning and get the rudest witch on the planet that tells me that the payment they received in Oct. from the insurance company did not count as a "payment" and that's why my account is past due. Then when I explained about the GAP payment she said "well, there again, that doesn't count as a "payment" and if its not enough to cover the principal and the interest you will still be required to pay off the loan." & I'm like, "well, according to my statement it should be more than enough." And she just continued to be rude and said "well, we don't have that yet so, I don't know and I can't help it that you don't understand, so, if that's all have a nice day!" (and hung up the phone)
So, yea.. explain to me how them receiving a payment of over $15,000 doesn't count as a payment?? Maybe I don't "get it"... because it surely does not make any sense to me! But being talked down to and in a condescending manner is COMPLETELY unacceptable.
I'm just going to wait until they get the GAP payment and see what they do, but, I don't see how on God's green earth that I would owe anything else. And these employees need some training in customer service because I do not appreciate being treated this way when I'm the victim in all of this.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Auto Loan Financing
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Aman Natt sold me on his Forex training course for over £2500 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own..."
- "76 Cal. App. 4th 970, Appeal Decision on W.A. Rose V. Municipal Court (1959) 176 Cal.App. 2d 67 Plaintiff appeals the decision of the lower court to award Rosa Macias the sum..."
- "David schauss now working with Woodbury Financial is looking for the elderly for there portfolioIf you have parent's that are using his services look into it with a fine tooth..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "Upon purchase, the cashier did not provide a carrier for the ferret to be transported to its destination. My co-worker did not want to buy one of the carriers available..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "THERES NOTHING THATS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD SO PEOPLE STOP COMPLAINING THE MAJIC JACK IS ONLY 40 DOLLARS FOR THE HOLE YEAR I MEAN THAT BEATS MY PHONE BILL MONTHLY..."