Wells Fargo Dealer Services - Problem with Insurance Pay-off after Accident - RUDE service
I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about $17,412.90 -- my insurance co. paid $15,324.12 and I have a pending GAP claim for the balance. Well, since the insurance company made that payment in Oct. I didn't make an Oct. car payment, I was also out of work for over 3-weeks. I was told this morning that GAP would be sending over a check this week in the amount of $2,133.78 -- so, I shouldn't owe Wells Fargo anything!! (My note was due on the 23rd of every month)
But, I got a bill from them saying that my account was past due for Oct. and that I owed for Nov. and I needed to make a payment immediately to avoid collection. So, I call them this morning and get the rudest witch on the planet that tells me that the payment they received in Oct. from the insurance company did not count as a "payment" and that's why my account is past due. Then when I explained about the GAP payment she said "well, there again, that doesn't count as a "payment" and if its not enough to cover the principal and the interest you will still be required to pay off the loan." & I'm like, "well, according to my statement it should be more than enough." And she just continued to be rude and said "well, we don't have that yet so, I don't know and I can't help it that you don't understand, so, if that's all have a nice day!" (and hung up the phone)
So, yea.. explain to me how them receiving a payment of over $15,000 doesn't count as a payment?? Maybe I don't "get it"... because it surely does not make any sense to me! But being talked down to and in a condescending manner is COMPLETELY unacceptable.
I'm just going to wait until they get the GAP payment and see what they do, but, I don't see how on God's green earth that I would owe anything else. And these employees need some training in customer service because I do not appreciate being treated this way when I'm the victim in all of this.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Auto Loan Financing
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "I HATE your pizza now! Its taste grose. The pizza dough is sovsweet it taste like a garlic flavored donut. I used to order 2- 3 times every week and..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "Took delivery on the bike 3 days ago. Delivery guy arrived an hour & 30 minutes late, so it was dark outside. Didn't uncrate it with the delivery..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."