Colby, Kansas

Last night the repo man showed up to repo my car.Believe it or not I had never been so happy to see him repo the car I financed through Wells Fargo Dealer Services!

I gladly took out all my possessions from the car and gave the repo man the keys. The customer service I got from WFDS was the worst I had ever experienced, almost every representative I talked to was very rude, especially a woman named Dee, I told her I was unemployed and did not have the money to make payments at the time but she did not care and talked to me like I was a worthless piece of garbage, and said "How bad do you need your car?" and I had better come up with the money or the car would have to be returned to the dealership.

After reading hundreds of complaints on the Internet about the rude and harassing phone calls from WFDS I wonder how these people are even in business? I wish somebody would have warned me about Wells Fargo Dealer Services.

Never again will I do business with Wells Fargo and I will make sure none of my family or friends take out a car loan from them.I can't wait to see this company go out of business!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wells Fargo Dealer Services. The most disappointing about wells fargo dealer services customer care at Wells Fargo Dealer Services was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wells Fargo Dealer Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Wells Fargo Dealer Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Comments

Yes agree, i can't even believe this place is in business. I plan on finding out who they have to answer to and makin sure they get some kind of repremand

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #941632

When people do not make their payments this is what happens!Grow up and quit blaming others!

PS your happy little mood will change when you get charged for the difference of what they sell it for and what you owed!Your problems have likely just begun.HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to Anonymous Rocklin, California, United States #941653

why do people like yourself go on these sites? People are looking for help not some smart mouth making *** comments.

karma

to radles #948356

For sure radles. I'm with you

to Anonymous #948355

For you fyi. I was never late andthem *** mixed my aaccount up with someone else they tried put heat up under me, well because i have every reciept from my loan, they actually looked like the dumb *** they are, this bank a joke

to Anonymous #1027239

Get off this site then no reason to be on it and grow some balls and put it name

Karma a butch can't wait for u to see what it's like to have a hard time paying your bills

Carol