Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I had a reduction in my income.I was told I could do a hardship refinance.

Once I did the refinance and I was told to call and check on the status of the loan. I called Monday and I was told I was decline and it was due to credit inquires and a credit line being high. They have the nerve to say you can try other option to get the car refinance. Why since you said i have too many credit inquires and it’s because I couldn’t get my car refinance through you.

This is when I said to them it *** if do and *** if don’t. You can come and the *** car for all I care. They don’t even try to help their customer.

This is why they are in the mess there in now.They really sucks as a company.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of wells fargo dealer services loan refinance from Wells Fargo Dealer Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo Dealer Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo Dealer Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments