Wells Fargo Dealer Services - Repossession literally 10 days ago!
I lost my job in sept 2013.I was making payments consistently just not the whole payment 200/300 dollars a month.
I literally sent in a payment on the 20th of this month and the 31st of December. Now before I lost my job I was two months ahead. They repossessed my car for 1,200 bucks. Took 4 days to make a decision at 45 dollars a day storage to say they want me to pay the full amount of the loan 20,000!.
If I had that I wouldn't need financing I would have paid cash to begin with. The process was far from easy 5 different numbers no one gave me the option to even pay the past due balance. I attempted to call the acct manager directly or collections directly to discuss the matter nothing. They repeat the same script.
No decision was made call back later. Whelp glad it's over bought a honda put down 5k. Lesson learned. And good luck getting that 20,000 from me.
I'll repeat the same script for the next 7 years.
Also my checkings savings for me and my family are with Wells Fargo I don't care what the affiliation is they will be moved as well.To other buyers: 800 289 8004, 888 941 0074, 888 241 0074, 800 662 2739, 888 875 9372, all went to the same goofball customer services reps that were useless!!!review #474006
You may also like
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "Mr. Eric Johnson is in finance at My EZ auto broker in Mount Vernon Ohio. In 2008 Mr. Johnson was sued by the Ohio Atty. Gen. and Ohio..."
- "We made an appt 2 weeks ago for tile repair they never showed up. Claimed it was raining well not where we live. It took 24 hrs to finally..."
- "I had an almost welldone penny found in a bag of frito lay bag of chips I purchase. The thought of this penny before it was cooked with some chips I..."
- "Purchased MLB Pet Jersey. Large size did not fit my PUG. Ask to exchange for XL. Charged additional 3$ to process this request. No communication from merchant on exchange shipment...."
- "My husband ordered a bouquet from them of 20 tulips. What was delivered is in the photo. It's not an "arrangement" it's a handful of wilted tulips and..."
- "Poor craftsmanship on couch!!! Art van has tried to repair but the sofa is still sunk in ,couch is less than 7months old ,please advise ,fraying on pick stitching ..."
- "i bought leather sofa set($2099.98) with extended warranty (249.99) on 1/9/2011one of the dual seat back rest there are some air bubbles coming are out on leather skin, i went..."